Tuesday 17 April 2012

Which Way You Goin', Billy - The Poppy Family


   C   - - - - - - - - - -   Dm               - G                  C
1.    Which way you going, Billy?        Can I go, too?
                              Dm               - G                        G7
     Which way you going, Billy?       Can I go with you?

C             Dm                  - G                  Am
    I really love you, Billy,      and all the time,
F                        Am                   - G                         G7 
    I thought you loved me, Billy,       and you were mine.
C                   Dm                  - G                           Am
    I'm gonna miss you, Billy,        and though I'm trying,
F                   Am                 - G                     G7 
    I'm hurting so bad, Billy,       I can't help cryin'.

   F                C             - Dm         G                   C              - Dm
You are my own, babe,        my heart and my soul, babe,
             G               C              - F                        C
I have nothing to show, babe,       if you should go away. (2x)

(orig. moves up half a note to capo 1st here)

   C   - - - - - - - - - -    Dm            - G                 C
2.    Which way you going, Billy,       or need I ask ?
                                Dm                  - G                        G7
    Cause you don't want me, Billy,       you're free at last.

C                 Dm                - G                 Am
    I won't forget you, Billy,       for all my life,
F                   Am                 - G                      G7
    I'll always love you, Billy,      I'll stay your wife.

   F                C             - Dm         G                  C              - Dm
You are my own, babe,        my heart and my soul, babe,
             G               C              - F                        C
I have nothing to show, babe,       if you should go away. (3x) ....



No comments:

Post a Comment