Tuesday 17 April 2012

Bobby's Girl - Marcie Blaine


F                        G                   - F                      G
    (You're not a kid anymore,        you're not a kid anymore.)

    C                                          - Am
1.     When people ask of me,            what would you like to be,
F                                 Em                     - F                         G
    now that your not a kid anymore ?          (You're not a kid anymore.)
C                                       - Am
    I know just what to say,          I answer right away,
F                             Em                              Dm - G
    there's just one thing I've been wishing for.

 - - - - - - - -  - C                                           - Am
I want to be        Bobby's girl, I want to be             Bobby's girl,
   F                                                 G
that's the most important thing to me.
 - - - - - - - -   - C                                    - F
And if I was         Bobby's girl, if I was          Bobby's girl,
    G                   G7                   C
what a faithful, thankful girl I'd be.

    C                                         - Am
2.     Each night I sit at home,             hoping that he will phone,
F                     Em                           Dm                        G
    but I know Bobby has someone else. (You're not a kid anymore.)
C                                     - Am
    Still in my heart I pray,          there soon will come the day,
F                     Em                      Dm   - G
    when I will have him all to myself.

                                   G                   G7                  C
+ CHORUS        + What a faithful, thankful girl I'd be.

     - - - - - - - -   - C                                           - Am
    I want to be        Bobby's girl, I want to be             Bobby's girl,
     - - - - - - - -   - C                                        
    I want to be        Bobby's girl …



No comments:

Post a Comment