Tuesday 24 April 2012

Me, You and Steve - Garfunkel and Oates

Am     F     C     G

Am                                      F                                 C                   G 
Candlelight and moonlight all around us, I look into your eyes
         Am                                    F                      C                       G                   Am 
You hold my hand underneath the table and I can’t disguise the way I feel
                   F                            C                     G                  Am 
I could’ve wished a thousand wishes for this night I can’t believe
                           F                       C                      G                              C 
That it’s finally me and you and you and me just us, and your friend Steve
G                                C                                      G 
Dododo-dodododo Steve Dododo-dodododo Leave 
Am                              F                         C                 G 
What’s the deal with your friend Steve. Oh, hows it going?
   
        Am                                      F                                C                    G 
You took me out for waffles and to the movies, I was hoping for romance
        Am                          F                          C                             G                      Am 
You even took me to the Mexican circus, I thought there was a chance we’d be alone
                  F                            C               G                 Am 
I could’ve wished a thousand wishes for Steve to disappear
                F                               C             G                        C 
What the fuck’s your fucking problem? Why is he always here?

G                                C                                      G 
Dododo-dodododo Steve Dododo-dodododo Leave 
                Am                              F                         C                 G 
Oh Wait! What’s the deal with your friend Steve. Oh, how's it going?
      Am                   G 
It’s not that I don’t like your friend
        C                                 F 
But how many hours with him can you spend
      Am                    G 
It’s not that I don’t think he’s great
            C                     G                   F       C 
But its only you, only you, I wanna fellate
Am                                  F                                C                       G 
Are you gay for Steve I think you may be and that would be alright
       Am                           F                          C  G                                        Am 
But let a bitch know just what your steez is so I know if I should shave tonight
                  F                              C                    G                  Am 
I could’ve wished a thousand wishes 'cause i like to be with you
                             F                        C                                      G 
But if it’s always me and you and your friend Steve, there’s nothing I can do!
G                                C                                      G 
Dododo-dodododo Steve Dododo-dodododo Leave 
Am                            F                           C 
What’s the deal with your friend Steve. Oh, how's...
N.C.
You know, I don’t even care how he’s doing. (Me neither.)
Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment