Monday 16 April 2012

Mayonnaise and Marmalade - (The Simpsons) NRBQ

Capo on 3rd fret
       
C                                             G                           F                                    C
You showed me everything, you took me by the hands.

C                                             G                               F                                    C
Puppy dogs and Lincoln Logs and castles made of sand.
C                                             G                       F                                    C
You gave me the courage to spread my newborn wings,
C                                                G                                   F                                    C
Like mayonnaise and marmalade and other spreadable things.
C                                                      G                                         F                                                
So I guess you are my hero, and theres something you should
  C
 know,
C                                             G                                F                                 C
I want to make it clear, so I'm gonna sing it slow.
C                                        Am      F                                  C
If you weren't a man and my father, too,
C                                           Am                F                      G           C
I'd buy a diamond ring and then I'd marry you.


No comments:

Post a Comment