Monday 19 March 2012

When She Loved Me - Toy Story 2

When She Loved Me - Sarah McLachlan


C              Am      F                 G
When somebody loved me everything was beautiful
Em            Am             F                G
Every hour we spent together lives within my heart
C                Am  F               G
And when she was sad I was there to dry her tears
Em                Am          F
And when she was happy so was I
     G/F  G    C
When she loved me

F                           G
Through the summer and the fall
    Em                    Am     
we had each other that was all
    Em          Am     
just she and I together
     F               G
like it was meant to be
C                 Am
and when she was lonely
F                 G
I was there to comfort her
      Em  Am  G/F  G    C   
and I knew that she loved me

Am               G   
So the years went by
   Em        Am  
I stayed the same
   Em            Am  
but she began to drift away
G          Am
I was left alone
Fm             Cm
still I waited for the day

when she'd say
Fm      Cm     G#    G
I will always love you

C              Am      F                   G
Lonely and forgotten, never thought she'd look my way
Em                Am             F                     G
And she smiled at me and held me just like she used to do
     G/F  G    C            Am    F
Like she loved me, when she loved me


C              Am      F                 G
When somebody loved me everything was beautiful
Em            Am             F                G
Every hour we spent together lives within my heart

     G/F  G    C
When she loved me




not sure the names of the chords but it looks like she used
4442
6444
2100
4322

No comments:

Post a Comment