Thursday 8 March 2012

Shine - Django Reinhardt

Originally titled 'That's Why They Call Me Shine' (1910)
Lew Brown / Ford Dabney / Cecil Mack 


A very good article written on this song can be found at http://jdurward.blogspot.com/2009/06/manic-monday-thats-why-they-call-me.html

C                    G7
Cause my teeth are pearly
        C                G7
Just because my hair is curly
 E7                    Am               
Just because I always wear a smile
              D7                      G7                  
Like to dress up in the latest style  
C                     G7                   E7               Am
Cause I'm glad I'm living, take my troubles all with a smile
F                  C             A7  
Just because my colours shady, different maybe
D7               G7      C
Thats why they call me shine.

No comments:

Post a Comment