Thursday 8 March 2012

The Best Day Ever - Spongebob Squarepants


C E Am G

     C                   C            F  G
Mr. Sun came up and he smiled at me

Said "it's gonna be a good one, just wait and see"
C              E         Am
Jumped out of bed, and I ran outside
        G
Feeling so ecstatic, satisfied.

         C    G   C     F    C   F  G
It's the best day ever (best day ever)

It's the best day ever (best day ever)

I'm so busy, got nothing to do
Spent the last 2 hours just tying my shoe
Every flower, every grain of sand
Is reaching out out to shake my hand

(chorus)

C      E        Am                   C       E    Am
Sometimes the little things start closing in on me
         A#       F             A#         F
When I'm feeling down, I wanna lose that frown
           C            G           C    G
I stick my head out the window and look around

       C                           C              F  G
Those crowds don't scare me, they can't disguise

Its magic that's happening right before my eyes
C         E           Am
Soon Mr. Moon will be shining bright
        G
So the best day ever can last all night
          G#
Yeah, the best day ever's gonna last all night, now.
         C#    G#   C#     F#    C#   F# G#
It's the best day ever (best day ever 

It's the best day ever (best day ever (repeat to fade)


No comments:

Post a Comment