Tuesday 8 March 2011

FRAH-GEE-LAY - It must be Italian!

from me 07 March at 17:04
maybe tomorrow the postman will bring baby around! i can hardly wait! gahhhh x


to me 07 March at 18:59
Oh bummer! Has it not come today then?

It just missed the last post on Friday, so I'd bet on it coming tomorrow. Wednesday at the very, very latest. I know how you feel. I hate waiting for post. :( x

(p.s. it's wrapped up pretty good, and I apologise in advance if it takes an age to get into it! Keep a pair of scissors handy ;)


from me 07 March at 19:06
oh i'm not worried, as long as she gets here, waiting is part of the fun! we live in an instant society where everyone wants something NOW. Instant coffee, instant prints, instant gratification.

patience is a virtue, this is well worth the wait!

what kind of plectrum (if any) do you use for the ukulele? my friend says never use one at all. or just use a bit of paper. he used a maynards wine gum wrapper when he stopped by mine (:
x


to me 07 March at 21:02
Would you believe! I've found the tracking number!

FWBE9048102GB

^ Pop that in at http://www.parcelforce.com/portal/pw/home - looks like it'll be on it's way tomorrow with any luck!

I used a plectrum for about five minutes, and it's so much better with me' fingers. Or a long finger nail. x


from me 07 March at 21:26
how exciting, if we knew where that was exactly we could track her progress! they better be good to her, does it say FRAGILE in big letters all over the parcel. that reminds me, have a look at this:



:D

No comments:

Post a Comment