Wednesday 15 February 2012

Walking on Sunshine - Katrina and the Waves


(C)(F)(G)(F) x 3

(C)I used to think (F)maybe you (G)love me, now (F)baby I’m sure(C)(F)(G)(F) 

(C)And I just cant (F)wait till the (G)day that you (F)knock on my door. (C)(F)(G)(F)

(C)Now everytime I (F)go for the (G)mailbox gotta (F)hold myself down. (C)(F)(G)(F) 

(C)Cos i just cant (F)wait till you (G)write me your (F)coming around. (C)(F)(G)

(F)I'm walking on (G)sunshine... (F)Who-oah! x3 

And don't it feel good!

(C)(F)(G)(F) x 3

(C)I used to think (F)maybe you (G)loved me, now I (F)know that it's true (C)(F)(G)(F) 

(C)And I don't wanna (F)spend my whole (G)life, just a-(F)waitin' for you (C)(F)(G)(F)

(C)Now I don't want you (F)back for the (G)weekend, not (F) back for a day (C)(F)(G)(F) 

(C)I said baby I (F)just want you (G)back, and I (F)want you to stay (C)(F)(G)

(F)I'm walking on (G)sunshine... (F)Who-oah! x3 
And don't it feel good!

(C)(F)(G)(F) x 3 

I feel (C)alive, I feel a (F)love, I feel a (G)love that's really (F)real

I feel (C)alive, I feel a (F)love, I feel a (G)love that's really (F)real 

(C)(F)(G)(F) x 3

(F)I'm walking on (G)sunshine... (F)Who-oah! x3 

And don't it feel good!

(C)(F)(G)(F) x 3 (C)



No comments:

Post a Comment