Tuesday 12 February 2013

Take Your Love With Me (The Ukulele Song) - Sophie Madeleine

C  Edim  F  Fm  C

                    C                                  Edim
Oh, I could navigate the ocean in a home-made boat
      Dm                                     F
And fly across the desert on a ten pound note
            C                  E7                 Am      C7
I could do most anything if everywhere I go
              F             Fm         C
I could take your love with me

                   C                                           Edim
Oh, I could tame the wildest animals with just one stare
      Dm                                          F
I'd even take my chances with a polar bear
             C                  E7                Am         C7
I could be in mortal danger, but I wouldn't care
                 F             Fm         C
If I could take your love with me

                     F                 C
And so you made me a promise
                           F                C
That you would always be around
                         Adim               C
And you would stay true and honest
                  Am                     C
Because I need you in my pocket, 
              F
In my heart and in my head
               D                                            
So I just had to find a way to take you 
     G                            Gdim  G
     everywhere I went

                     C                                     Edim
And so you bought a ukulele with a message inside
                        Dm                                          F
That I should always have it with me, never leave it behind
                C                   E7                  Am               C7
And now everywhere I play it I will keep you in mind
                F             Fm         C
So I can take your love with me
                  F              Fm         C
And I can take your love with me
                  F              Fm         C  G  C
And I can take your love with me


No comments:

Post a Comment